Ben is introducing himself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben is introducing himself

Post by Ben on 2008-09-07, 02:26

Hello, I'm italian, I have some difficulty with english so be gentle with me ^__^''
I need to thank you for the great job that you are doing with Zorori and Zenryoku Usagi *_* I have a little question about Zenryoku: are the opening and ending cd be released?

*Ben greets everyone with a hearty hello!*

Ben
Pun User
Pun User

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben is introducing himself

Post by Axelfar on 2008-09-07, 06:30

Hullos there Very Happy

I would have to look up to see if the studio producing Zenryoku has actually released a CD for the OP and ED songs. With Zorori it wasn't too hard to locate, but not sure about this show, just need reminding when I get a free chance to check.

I really like the opening song myself and wouldn't mind hearing a full version =)

Axelfar
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Ciao

Post by Rimskiy on 2008-10-03, 20:50

Piacere per incontrarle, ed benvenuto al "Progetto di Zorori." Sono traduttore dello "Zenryoku Usagui." Ho studiato la lingua italiana pi¨ di venti cinque anni passati quando ero studente.
Nonostante ho investigato il sito ufficiale dello "Zenryoku Usagui" in Giappone e dell'altri siti nei relacioni con cuest cartone animato, ho trovato che nessuno del CD per le canzoni dell'OP e dell'ED ha rilaciato ancora in Giappone. Como Lei vede, lo "Zenryoku Usagui" Ŕ un cartone animato transmesso nella rate UHF televisione locale in Giappone. Per questa ragione, il programma non si deviene famoso tanto a cominciare a vendere i vari generi di merci includendo CD per momento.

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the "Zorori Project." I am a translator of the "Zenryoku Usagi." I studied Italian in school more than twenty five years ago when I was a student.
Though I checked the official website of the "Zenryoku Usagi" in Japan and some other related websites, I found that none of the CD for the OP and the ED has not been released in Japan, yet. As you have been aware, the "Zenryoku Usagi" has been on air in the local UHF TV network in Japan. Due to this, the programme does not seem to be famous well enough to start to sell various sorts of commodities, including CDs so far.

Rimskiy
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rimskiy

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben is introducing himself

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top