Tetsunoshin Episode 29 Released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tetsunoshin Episode 29 Released!

Post by Acru-Fox on 2013-05-30, 18:02

Tetsunoshin Episode 29 Torrent
Tetsunoshin Episode 29

Whee, so many things to do, so little time. Haven't forgotten about Budori, that's next. _-_

~Acru

Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tetsunoshin Episode 29 Released!

Post by osuka18 on 2013-05-31, 00:00

Finally!!!
im glad see this chapter is release now Very Happy
Thank you so much for more Tetsunoshin!
osuka18
Pun User
Pun User

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inuyasharules31 on 2013-10-25, 18:38

Just out of curiosity, but when will be seeing more stuff from you again? I hard a while back that you said one of your members laptops needs replacing and that the other members have their stuff to do, but it's been almost six months since you last put anything up and I would really love to see more from you guys. And your still the best Very Happy 

inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inuyasharules31 on 2014-05-16, 23:45

I know I'm asking this again Zorori Project but come on!! It's nearly been an ENTIRE YEAR since you guys have literally posted or done ANYTHING!! Are you guys every going to work on anything again or is this it? Is Zorori Project Fansubs truly dead???  Sleep 

inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjacloud on 2014-05-18, 02:20

I doubt they'll release anything soon, I wanted Gon from them but I won't do that anymore
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acru-Fox on 2014-05-18, 08:42

Amazing how people just want stuff from us but do very little to actually help Razz

Z-P is not dead, but with only two people it will go slow.

That being said, the 2nd Zorori movie is finally done, and probably going to move onto the third Zorori movie when it comes out on DVD in July. Tetsunoshin isn't very easy to translate accurately due to the dialects that are used. Multiple people have panned on translating for that very reason.

The biggest problem is having a fully fluent translator in Japanese/English. They are hard to come by and even then, most have full time jobs, so you're lucky to get one or two things once in awhile.

But yeah, two people, things take time.
~Acru
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by inuyasharules31 on 2014-05-18, 11:43

Now I might have mentioned this before, but if Z-P has two members and mainly needs a fully fluent translator, why don't you try getting help from another fansub grp? Now it may not be your thing, but I do know that it has happened at least once, and it went pretty well.

If I remember well Live Evil got help from Frostii subs, Froth-Bite AND Saizen. Either way, I don't know the whole story, but the three of them worked together and they all finished Yawara and all of them are still subbing anime to this day. (except for Froth-Bite who retired.)

Now of course for the most part it's just a thought. I mean after all, it could take who knows how long to find another fansub group that's able to help, but if you only have two people on the team, it could probably help you in the big run. If I could I would help, but unfortunately I'm not fully fluent in Japanese (I hardly know any.) But like I said, it's more of a penny for your thoughts.  Very Happy 

inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acru-Fox on 2014-05-18, 12:31

As soon as they look at what we translate, we pretty much get very little, if any response. Someone recently tried to do so on our behalf and got absolutely nowhere. Eventually he came to the conclusion it would be easier just to pay someone to translate it and then we take the scripts to completion from there.

For me I see the whole thing as donating your time/effort, if one has to resort to paying someone to do the most important part then there really isn't any point to it. I'm sure it would be a heck of a lot easier to run a fansub if you just paid everyone. It would also be unfair to those who do donate their time whilst others got paid.

I mean I can understand it from the community's perspective when you want to do mainstream anime or something with a huge following, unfortunately what we do is very niche and many simply do not see any point/reward in assisting.

To date, any translator we have had or who has offered to translate on a long term basis, has usually been a fan of the show.

It would be nice to have more than just Axel and myself working on this, we always finish what we start and we will go through it all one series at a time until it is.

I would have checked in earlier to this site had I known it was still running. When I left for most of the summer, there was supposed to be a site migration to a new server and a brand new website. Something obviously happened between then and now, and it's yet another thing in th many things I have to address to keep things going.

But yea, I should get to bed *thud*
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down