Admin

Male Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gon 09-10 Released!

Post by ninjacloud on 2012-09-02, 19:22

w000000000000t

many thanks for the double release, I like your work and I'll be happy to enjoy your eps as much as possible since I watch it with my family Very Happy
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where Have you guys been?

Post by inuyasharules31 on 2012-09-03, 12:45

Though I like that you send links for torrents of episodes of your shows, I really wish that you would do more. I'm sorry but I don't like torrents. Every time I try to use them nothing ever works out the way that it should work out. It's too darn complicated confused confused . Can't you just decide or reconsider uploading the episodes to your Youtube channel's. That would let me actually WATCH the episodes instead of going through all of the trouble of torrents. They are just too complicated. Speaking of which as well, have you even BEEN to your Youtube site recently? You guys haven't uploaded anything there in nearly three whole months. The only thing you have uploaded was episode 23 of Tetsunoshin and that was your last upload there. Are you guys all done with Youtube and going all torrent. I really hope not because I REALLY want to watch your subbed/shows and such but i can't do it from torrent. Please reply and reconsider what I've said

inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acru-Fox on 2012-09-03, 13:02

They pulled down megaupload which made our job easy for providing direct downloads.

No we cannot upload them to youtube, we did at one point but they kept getting flagged for copyright violations and youtube would strip the audio tracks out of the episodes so youtube is a no go.

I've been on a lot of trips this year and I haven't even been home, sure I have everything set up to finalize and encode episodes while I am away but if I don't get finalized translated scripts handed to me then I cannot encode anything.

So the only thing we are left with is putting them on torrents. Comfun posts all our shows to the newsgroups but you have to pay to access that kind of service. Please remember this is a free fansub and we have to work within that limitation.

In the end though, you are basically complaining that torrents is inconveniencing you and it's too complicated for you. Last time I checked, getting a torrent was a point and click procedure once you had the client and all you had to do was wait for the file to complete.
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my reply

Post by inuyasharules31 on 2012-09-03, 13:37

Well here's the thing: everytime I DO click on the torrent it says that I've downloaded it and all but instead of bringing me to a link where i can download it, it opens up a viewing browser for me like windows media player or stuff like that and it says that it cant support it and poof. No video. And that maybe the case for your videos getting flagged on youtube, but I'm sure you know that there are OTHER sites that can you can upload them to that will work just as well. Some examples?? Megavideo. Sure they removed it's sister megaupload but as far as I know you can still upload videos on it. Veoh: Sure it's blocked in a few countries out there but go with what works. Dailymotion: Sure it's overshadowed because it's not as popular as other video sites such as Youtube, but as before go with what works. There are probably many more, but my point is there is more than just youtube to upload videos to. And I don't know why what happens when I do your torrent does it, I'm just pointing out what happens. I'm not pointing fingers at you or anything. And at the least can you say on youtube that your not uploading anymore cuz there are quite a few people there that are waiting for more of your videos on there that are unaware that you aren't uploading anything else there.

inuyasharules31
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acru-Fox on 2012-09-03, 13:46

Oddly since the beginning I've always told people not to get too addicted to the ease and usability of youtube to watch our releases. At some point we won't be able to post anything to youtube and people then will suddenly come to the website asking where they can get all the Zorori episodes, for example.

Install a torrent client like utorrent: http://www.oldapps.com/utorrent.php?old_utorrent=38?download (no dont allow it to self update) Then try downloading the torrent which will then open up this client and ask you where you want to save your file. Then just wait until the file completes and remove it from the torrent list (remove not delete) And enjoy the episode.

If you've already figured out that part and the video files aren't playing (files should be hundreds of megabytes in size) Then make sure you install a codec pack like the klite mega codec pack found at: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Mega_Codec_Pack.htm

You have to remember that almost all my free time is eaten up and my part in this fansub pretty much takes up what free time I have left, I don't really have any extra time to seek out alternatives to megaupload. That and this would be over 40GB of uploading to do.
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angela on 2012-09-03, 17:22

thanks Very Happy

angela
Comedian
Comedian

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kavukamari on 2012-09-03, 18:40

I love the torrent format
Torrents make everything unbelievably easy and fast

direct downloads are a hassle, imo

Kavukamari
Pun User
Pun User

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjacloud on 2012-09-05, 04:12

to all members, please check https://animetosho.org/ for any .. ANY new episode ever released .. I always get my eps from there, if not .. then torrent or xdcc, but please .. don't complain more than that ... use that site and I'll be sure it'll fulfill your request. Basketball Basketball
ninjacloud
Comedian
Comedian

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top