Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-47 Released! LAST EPISODE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Acru-Fox on 2012-01-18, 07:07

S03-47 Megaupload
S03-47 Torrent
S03-47 Youtube Part 1
S03-47 Youtube Part 2

And with this episode, we have completely fansubbed Zorori! In the near future we will do a second version of the movie and clean it up and make it more professional looking. Also will be finishing off Zenryoku as well, will be timing another episode tomorrow!

Thank you for watching Zorori, hope they revisit this series some day.

Cheers!
-Acru
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-47 Released! LAST EPISODE!

Post by max7345 on 2012-01-18, 07:15

And here we are...at long last...the final episode. Thanks a ton to Acru and all who had a part in this project. I'm sure it was stressful and exhausting at times, but I hope you all enjoyed making these subbed episodes as we have watching them regardless of the stress. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into these and I'm looking forward to any other subtitle projects you guys might have in the future. ^_^
max7345
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dominiquepucca on 2012-01-18, 08:08

GREAT ZORORI-SENSEI!
I Gonna Watch Zorori Series Again!
ENCORE! (10x) cheers cheers cheers
dominiquepucca
Prankster Genius
Prankster Genius

Female Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-03-21

View user profile http://www.puccaclub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-47 Released! LAST EPISODE!

Post by Stickmanwww on 2012-01-18, 08:13

Congrats guys, I don't think I'm alone in saying we couldn't fully enjoy this series without the dedication and help of your group. Very Happy

I look forward to seeing further projects, thanks for everything!
Stickmanwww
Pun User
Pun User

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply with quote Re: Majime ni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori Zekkouchou S03-47 Released! LAST EPISODE!

Post by Virtualsonic21 on 2012-01-18, 09:46

jeje, to say truth, the final episode i liked too much, and the nivel of action for moments seemed more of an Shonen series than an Kodomo series,jeje, altough i would wanted an final different of the serie, but that the humor of the serie compesates an open final,jeje, and food the imagination of the fans for make new stories about the loose ends that the serie left in the road,jeje,n_n

i know because i'm seeing the serie of Zorori again, mean i wait download the episodes of the third serie coming soon,jeje

and some final words, i want give the thanks for sub an serie that i made change the vision that i have of the animé, because i percieve that now don't make series that make laugh and the healthy way and neither that the fanservice is more important that develop the stories, jeje, well, good job team of Zorori Project, i wait the other serie that you sub, have the sucess that had to sub the series,n_n Laughing
Virtualsonic21
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akinokaze on 2012-01-18, 11:15

Congratulations on finishing such a huge project, now to just find the time to watch all the episodes I've downloaded but not gotten around to watching yet [pretty much all of series 2 onwards XD]
Akinokaze
Comedian
Comedian

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/akinokaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuff on 2012-01-18, 12:08

Wow, I can't believe it's all done now. Thanks for translating and giving others the opportunity to watch the series. I really enjoyed it.
Wuff
Royal Jester
Royal Jester

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-08-17

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kerocola/

Back to top Go down

Post by cheril59 on 2012-01-18, 14:01

Great! Now that the subbing of all the episodes of Zorori is over with, what about the English dubbed episodes of Zorori? Oh, and if you're doing the second version of the Zorori movie, how about, if you have the DVD of the movie, we have it in 5.1 audio?

cheril59
Comedian
Comedian

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acru-Fox on 2012-01-19, 03:10

There are no plans on the table to do anything with the dubs. Yeah I can including the AC-3 audio track to the movie when we get around to doing a second version of it.

-Acru
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TobiasAmaranth on 2012-01-20, 04:50

Congrats on finishing your header series. The bad news is that Mongrels was just announced as cancelled. Happily surprised that they even hit two seasons but I'm still really sad that it's been canned.

Any idea what series you're going to pick up after you get caught up? (Movie, Usagi, and some of the other two. I miss Tetsunoshin. XD

TobiasAmaranth
Comedian
Comedian

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Acru-Fox on 2012-01-20, 08:40

Working on a Zenryoku episode right now, probably get an Okojo episode posted as well. We will picking up Tetsunoshin again yes since we have more free time. I will be making announcement concerning that soon.

Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johncena on 2012-01-21, 14:16

thats it.where are those dreams of zorori,where is castle and princess that was the main part of story which was capt long enough guyz.i was hoping that in this episode we will finally get to see the castle and princess but its end.there has to be few more episodes just dnt give up on that check it plzz

johncena
Pun User
Pun User

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtualsonic21 on 2012-01-21, 14:29

johncena wrote:thats it.where are those dreams of zorori,where is castle and princess that was the main part of story which was capt long enough guyz.i was hoping that in this episode we will finally get to see the castle and princess but its end.there has to be few more episodes just dnt give up on that check it plzz

well, these was for the future, to see that the serie didn't can continue, well, i know your disappoinment, because we liked too much the story that would wanted continue it, for last for know what happened with the mother of Zorori por example and too, see where go Zorori for fullfil your dreams and goals,jeje, well, the good is that the fans we can full up the void that left the serie making new stories and too, clearing these details that don't deepened in the serie,jeje, i wait that these answer the doubts that you have,n_n
Virtualsonic21
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by max7345 on 2012-01-21, 20:35

johncena wrote:thats it.where are those dreams of zorori,where is castle and princess that was the main part of story which was capt long enough guyz.i was hoping that in this episode we will finally get to see the castle and princess but its end.there has to be few more episodes just dnt give up on that check it plzz

Unfortunately, this IS the finale. It's easier to tell because after the closing song it just says "The End" instead of showing a little peek at the next episode...because there is no next episode. Plus, it's been about 7 years since this final episode was aired in Japan...I don't think it's going to go any further than this.
max7345
Joke Teller
Joke Teller

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top