Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Acru-Fox on 2008-04-16, 22:38

Our new series, Zenryoku Usagi (Bunnies doing the best) has been released! Head over to our scarywater to get it.

http://a.scarywater.net/zorori-project/

Normal and HQ versions are available

Tell us what you think Very Happy


Last edited by axelfar on 2008-04-17, 21:36; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 579
Age : 38
Location : Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Akinokaze on 2008-04-17, 02:22

I have no clue what to think.... that was just far too strange and random.... I hope the series get's better. Shame you're not doing okojo.
avatar
Akinokaze
Comedian
Comedian

Male Number of posts : 41
Age : 31
Location : Biddulph, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/akinokaze

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Axelfar on 2008-04-17, 05:51

Lonewolf Achaea wrote:I have no clue what to think.... that was just far too strange and random.... I hope the series get's better. Shame you're not doing okojo.

Yeah well it couldn't be helped, another group is supposed to take the series on sometime soon anyways, if some die hard translator fan wants to step up to the plate...This series is only approximately 12 mins per episode and only 15 episodes have come out so far so it's just something to fill in the gaps between Zorori releases Very Happy

Can't say we didn't try, the translator that originally expressed interest in translating Okojo is no longer interested in doing so, there were a couple other animes which also fell to the wayside as well.
Crying or Very sad
avatar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 331
Age : 29
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Akinokaze on 2008-04-17, 06:22

That's a shame. Sad

Hope the other group at least get's a forum, I can't stand IRC Razz

Heh, maybe you guys should team up as a multi-team group. "Zorori-Project(/other group name) presents: Kaiketsu Zorori(/Okojo San), a F.A.F.S production"

F.A.F.S: Furry Anime Fan Subbers.
avatar
Akinokaze
Comedian
Comedian

Male Number of posts : 41
Age : 31
Location : Biddulph, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/akinokaze

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Axelfar on 2008-04-17, 06:51

Lonewolf Achaea wrote:That's a shame. Sad

Hope the other group at least get's a forum, I can't stand IRC Razz

Heh, maybe you guys should team up as a multi-team group. "Zorori-Project(/other group name) presents: Kaiketsu Zorori(/Okojo San), a F.A.F.S production"

F.A.F.S: Furry Anime Fan Subbers.

Seems most of our group can't stand IRC Razz Get the odd person joining making the odd comment and taking off...it's not like the old days where a new episode comes out and everyone flocks to the IRC channel. Smile It's not that I haven't tried, or everyone else involved...I've personally seen the entire series and it just got better as the episodes went on.

Maybe some day there can be a ZP-AP joint release, I wouldn't have minded to do such a project on Okojo but I was left high and dry when it came to that series :S
avatar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 331
Age : 29
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Akinokaze on 2008-04-17, 07:15

acru-fox wrote:
Lonewolf Achaea wrote:That's a shame. Sad

Hope the other group at least get's a forum, I can't stand IRC Razz

Heh, maybe you guys should team up as a multi-team group. "Zorori-Project(/other group name) presents: Kaiketsu Zorori(/Okojo San), a F.A.F.S production"

F.A.F.S: Furry Anime Fan Subbers.

Seems most of our group can't stand IRC Razz Get the odd person joining making the odd comment and taking off...it's not like the old days where a new episode comes out and everyone flocks to the IRC channel. Smile It's not that I haven't tried, or everyone else involved...I've personally seen the entire series and it just got better as the episodes went on.

Maybe some day there can be a ZP-AP joint release, I wouldn't have minded to do such a project on Okojo but I was left high and dry when it came to that series :S
Heh, after the crap they put you through I'd say f**k Alopex Razz

Does that mean the group doing Okojo is Alopex then?
avatar
Akinokaze
Comedian
Comedian

Male Number of posts : 41
Age : 31
Location : Biddulph, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/akinokaze

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Axelfar on 2008-04-17, 08:38

At this point in time, I'm pretty much indifferent to the whole alopex thang...

I remember quite clearly one recent weekend afternoon playing a game on steam...only to have a pop up message on IM saying I had 10 mins or less to take over alopex or leave. The only thing it really accomplished was decreasing interest in alopex. :/

Naaah, if memory serves me correct, fansubbers anonymous was taking up the project, I don't really know what's going on with alopex, I'm just really disappointed in the fact that I never really had much say in the matter regardless of what role I provided. I was just given the impression I was easily replaced and my contribution towards things was easily replaceable and everything was fair game...even though in the end it really wasn't for the greater good.
avatar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 331
Age : 29
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Acru-Fox on 2008-04-17, 15:12

Lonewolf Achaea wrote:Does that mean the group doing Okojo is Alopex then?
Its Subbers Anonymous that's planning on subbing it. I wrote about it on the previous news post. Guess no one reads those things after all Rolling Eyes
avatar
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 579
Age : 38
Location : Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Shoji91 on 2008-04-17, 22:43

axelfar wrote:Its Subbers Anonymous that's planning on subbing it. I wrote about it on the previous news post. Guess no one reads those things after all Rolling Eyes

I do D:
But anyways, you guys just planning on doing these two for now?
avatar
Shoji91
Pun User
Pun User

Male Number of posts : 9
Age : 25
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Akinokaze on 2008-04-18, 11:06

axelfar wrote:
Lonewolf Achaea wrote:Does that mean the group doing Okojo is Alopex then?
Its Subbers Anonymous that's planning on subbing it. I wrote about it on the previous news post. Guess no one reads those things after all Rolling Eyes
I did, I was just confused about AP being mentioned in response to my post.
avatar
Akinokaze
Comedian
Comedian

Male Number of posts : 41
Age : 31
Location : Biddulph, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, UK
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/akinokaze

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Acru-Fox on 2008-04-19, 15:30

Shoji91 wrote:But anyways, you guys just planning on doing these two for now?

Yeah, two is all we can handle right now. Zorori has over 100 episodes. Zenryoku Usagi currently has 15, and each is only 12 minutes long, which is one of the reasons we're doing it. Like Acru said, this series will help fill the time gap between Zorori releases.
avatar
Acru-Fox
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 579
Age : 38
Location : Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Axelfar on 2008-04-20, 06:30

...make that 16....bwahaha
avatar
Axelfar
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 331
Age : 29
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile http://axelfar.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by itsspelledbrake on 2008-04-27, 19:22

Alopex are such mean jerks

itsspelledbrake
Pun User
Pun User

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zenryoku Usagi Episode 1 Released!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum